Rewards for Excellence winners named
The National Retail Association (NRA) has named this year’s winners of its Rewards for Excellence awards program, including Retailer of the Year, Employer of the Year, Multichannel Retailer of the Year, and CEO of the Year.
This year’s top honour, the NRA Supreme Award – Retailer of the Year, was awarded to Super Retail Group.
The NRA said its Rewards Excellence “recognises the best of the best in the retail industry, acknowledging elite individuals and businesses who have consistently proven themselves to be thought-leaders in their field, and who are setting a whole new standard of excellence in the sector”.
“As the consumer environment continues to evolve, we need to look to those who are displaying innovation and putting their people and customers first. It’s a credit to creative and passionate retailers like many of our Rewards for Excellence winners who are determined to see their businesses and industry flourish,” Trevor Evans, CEO of the NRA said.
The winners of the 2015 NRA Rewards for Excellence are:
- Small Retailer of the Year: Sleepdoctor & holy Sheet! Campbelltown
- Medium Retailer of the Year: Nextra Chermside Newsagency
- Large Retailer of the Year: Supercheap Auto
- Franchisee of the Year: Boost Juice Sunnybank and Boost Juice Toombul
- Employer of the Year: Billabong Group
- Multichannel Retailer of the Year: The Co-op
- Training Excellence Award: Jeanswest
- Innovation Excellence Award: Scotch & Soda
- Sustainability Excellence Award: Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
- Safety Excellence Award: Harris Scarfe
- Golden Anniversary: celebrating 50 years of NRA membership: Wallace Bishop Group
- HR Practitioner of the Year: Stewart Silk, Michael Hill
- CEO of the Year: Anthony Lowings, KFC Australia
- NRA Supreme Award – Retailer of the Year: Super Retail Group
The Rewards for Excellence awards were presented during the opening night of the NRA’s People and Operations Development (POD) Summit which this year empowered retailers to explore the role of innovation and collaboration in their business.
Inside Retail Polls
Aussie-born Mexican fast food chain Guzman y Gomez was founded by two Americans. Now the company has opened its fir… https://t.co/YSpPCaYvzK1 day ago